SUMMER LEAGUE 2018
- The 2018 Summer League has come to a close. Congrats to Team Red on the awesome overtime victory in the Final. You can see a YouTube video of the last few seconds of the game by clicking here : https://youtu.be/3itoY1P7YAA
- Thank you to all players who participated in the Summer League. It was a friendly fun atmosphere and hopefully you enjoyed it. We’ll be back next year! 💯 Before leaving, throw us a quick comment on this year right underneath.
All-Summer League Team
Here are the top performers of the 2018 Summer League, as selected by the scorekeepers :
- Johnny Karamanlian : Team White (Junior Men)
- Talar Arabattlian : Team White (Senior Women)
- Pierre Mbayo : Team Red (Veteran men)
- Mike Guiragossian: Team Black (Junior Men)
- Narek Messerkhanian: Team Blue (Senior Men)
- Harry Hakimian: Team White (Senior Men)
- The gym will be open as of 7:05pm every Tuesday for players who would like to come early and warmup.
- Reminder, it’s a co-ed summer league. Errrbody should be playing! Some weeks your team will be a full roster of 8-9 players, some weeks you will be 6-7 players. Adjust your playing time accordingly and make sure all players get on the court. Have fun!