AGBU Montreal Sports offers basketball for nearly all age groups. Our goal is to offer all our members an enjoyable experience, whether they’re playing on a competitive or recreational level.
AGBU Montreal offers basketball programs for nearly all age groups.
Youngsters (Development Program)
- Novice Boys & Girls ages 6 to 9
- Bantam Boys ages 10 to 14
- Bantam Girls ages 10 to 14
- Junior Men ages 15 to 21
- Senior Men competitive ages 18+
- Senior Men recreational ages 18+
- Veteran Men ages 35+
- Junior Women ages 14-18
- Senior Women ages 18+
The season begins in September and ends in May.
All our young players ages 14 and under take part in our development program.
Our development program is intended for both beginners and experienced players. It’s meant to teach children the game of basketball in a fun and safe environment and by a highly competent coach with years of experience in basketball training (FIBA certified : FIBA is the International Basketball Federation and the governing body of basketball)
The program focuses on building individual skills while teaching team play. Take home message : your children will learn the game, the right way, by the right coach and have fun in the process, and all this in an Armenian environment.
Our sports program is intended for children of all skills levels and experience. Most teams have a mix of brand new and returning players. All players are welcome and encouraged to sign up!
- Girls ages 6 to 9 : Saturday 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- Boys ages 6 to 9 : Saturday 10:30 am to 11:30 pm
- Boys ages 10 to 12 : Saturday 11:30 pm to 12:30 pm
- Boys ages 12 to 15 : Saturday 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm
- Girls ages 15 to 19 : Saturday 1:45 pm to 3:00 pm AND Tuesdays 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Boys ages 15 to 21 : Wednesdays 8:00 pm to 9:15 pm.
- Full year registration : 200$
- One month registration : 50$
To register, you need to complete the registration form on this website
We will then contact you by email to make your registration payment.